Tuesday, December 1, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #335, December 1st

Please Read ACIM Lesson #335


I choose to see my sister's and my brother's sinlessness.



I only see you as I choose to see you,
But you are as you choose to be -- you.
Since you're my sister or my brother,
We have to learn to love each other.

I choose to see you with no sin
And this allows us both to win --
If we only see what we wish to see,
Then we'll never truly be
   set free.

For Truth we need God's Memory ---
Remember you were made with me,
And we're all part of God's family.
We're holy and made perfectly,
So this is how we all should see --
And this is how we all will be.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?
    david hoffmeister

    ReplyDelete