Friday, December 11, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #345, December 11th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #345

I offer only miracles today, For I would have them be returned to me.

God's Will never let me down,
No matter how I messed around --
Everything I own He's given me --
All things I touch will holy be.
Everything I give returns to me,
And all miracles I now can see.

I give God's gifts to everyone
For we are all God's Holy Son --
Heaven on earth has just begun
And evil dreams are on the run --
So now I can remember God,
And quit trying to dismember God.

In my mind the light appears,
And all illusion disappears --
Now gone forever are my fears:
The Voice of God fills up my ears.

The holy sound is all I hear,
The holy love is always near,
God come to me -- He's welcome here --
With Him I find my heavenly rest --
In Him is my Salvation blessed.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.
    a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete