Wednesday, December 16, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #350, December 16th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #350

Miracles mirror God's eternal Love. To offer them is to remember Him, And through His memory to save the world.

Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's most holy of us all?

Our miracle's a reflection
Of our divine perfection,
And it is God's Holy Will
That He offers to us still,
So let's remember His Love --
Keep burning His Ember of Love.

Beyond time lies God's Memory,
Which is where we will finally see
The truth of love we now believe --
The miracle we now perceive --
God's Freedom we will now achieve.

God gives, so I gather miracles to me,
And thank Him for love's reality --
At last I'm in the Heart of God --
And now I'll cast my lot with God --

We look upon a brave new world,
And remember how to save the world --
When you offer your memory to me
God's Love at last I see.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment: