Monday, December 28, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #362, December 28th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #362

This holy instant would I give to You. Be You in charge. For I would follow You, Certain that Your direction gives me peace


It’s time to release
All guilt and shame --
Receive God’s Peace
And know His Name.

Give up your thought
Of things you bought --
Go in God’s direction --
Find your own perfection.

God does not live somewhere distant,
He's within us every Holy Instant,
And when our lives we give to Him,
We are free from doubt and sin.

So to God I give my life --
With Him I'm free from strife.
Now my life to God I give,
So finally I can truly live.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
    back to god

    ReplyDelete