Monday, December 14, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #348, December 14th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #348

I have no cause for anger or for fear, For You surround me. And in every need that I perceive, your grace suffices me.

I feel God's Love surround me,
So time does not confound me,
And it feels very nice
Since God's Grace will suffice.

Nothing can scare me:
God is there for me.
I have no fear:
God's always here.

Though all of time's already passed,
He us gives gifts that always last.
With Love and Peace you must agree,
So don't let life make you angry.

You don't need the power of the Ring
If you just want your heart to sing --
And if you want a life that's fun,
Make God's Will and your will One.




From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!
    acim study groups

    ReplyDelete