Saturday, December 5, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #339, December 5th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #339

I will receive whatever I request.

I receive what I request,
And I only want the best --
So please give me the pleasure
Of God's Love without measure.

When we truly believe
God does not deceive --
He will never leave --
His Gifts we shall receive.

The Law of Attraction
Can be a distraction --
Without proper action
You get no satisfaction.

So open your mind
To attract the divine --
From Heaven into time
The pleasure is all mine.

All your skills now employ
To ask for peace and joy --
The gift of Heaven's not a toy --
The Son of God is not a boy.

You're not made happy by gifts material:
Your soul craves riches more ethereal --
Receive the eternal joy God gives,
And abide in Heaven where He also lives.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment