Saturday, December 26, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #360, December 26th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #360

Peace be to me, the holy Son of God. Peace to my brother, who is one with me. Let all the world be blessed with peace through us.

God's Peace and Joy forever will
Be in our hearts, forever still --
It does not mean this is the end,
Just because we say Amen.

From the moment of our birth
God has blessed the planet earth --
Now I want to live in peace
With love I want to give in peace.

So let's live our days in light,
While accepting rays of light --
Living like God's Perfect Son --
With His Creation we are One.

As the things of earth and time pass sadly,
The Gates of Heaven we enter gladly --
We've said goodbye to earthly pain --
In Holy Light we shall remain.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
    back to god

    ReplyDelete