Saturday, December 19, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #353, December 19th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #353

My eyes, my tongue, my hands, my feet today have but one purpose: to be given Christ to use to bless the world with miracles.

In Christ I will lose myself,
And ask Him to use my Self,
To make a miracle to bless,
So my soul does not regress.

I don't judge 'cause I don't dare --
It's not because I do not care --
There's a purpose that we share.

With God we're never alone,
And with Christ we can atone --
My life on earth to God I give,
So I may learn to truly live.

This is the end of earthly learning,
And the end of mortal yearning --
To God's light my face is turning --
In my heart Christ's fire is burning.

Each piece of me is given Christ --
I finally have forgiven Christ --
My soul's now like the risen Christ.

The Christ in me
Has come to see --
I'm living in Eternity --
From sin and pain I'm finally free --
Within God's Love I'll always be.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment