Monday, November 30, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #334, November 30th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #334


Today I claim the gifts forgiveness gives.


Today I receive God's ancient treasure
With worth beyond all human measure,
And, as always, it is His Pleasure

To give us all eternal peace,
And give every soul release
From its earth-bound prison,
So we can see Christ's Vision.

This day is my rejection
Of every false perception --
I release unholy thought
Since God's Gifts can't be bought.

Today I make my choice
To hear God's Voice --
And so I follow Him,
And I will allow Him
To lead me to the place
Where I receive His Grace.

Now I am so sure
That He makes me pure --
Today's when we begin
To see we have no sin --
We're on the road to Heaven,
And all is now forgiven.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment