Sunday, December 13, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #347, December 13th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #347

Anger must come from judgment. Judgment is
The weapon I would use against myself,
To keep the miracle away from me.

I won't begrudge you

Your right to judge you:
It's something you find precious,
No matter how malicious.

You have a little schtick

That makes yourself sick --
You love to be mad,
Following the latest fad,
Pushing miracles away,
Bringing darkness to each day.

You take the latest pill

And seek the latest thrill --
You never do sit still:
What you want's against God's Will.

Only God can judge you,

But He will only love you --
He knows the real you --
His Love and Light will heal you.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.
    back to god

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for the nice info you will have here on this post. I will be coming back to your weblog for extra soon. webpage

    ReplyDelete