Sunday, December 27, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #361, December 27th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #361


This holy instant would I give to You. Be You in charge. For I would follow You, Certain that Your direction gives me peace

God loves you with great affection
So take a moment for reflection,
And He will give you a new direction
Where you'll see your true perfection.

He leads us only in the right way,
So we can find our truth each day.
He goes inside our hearts to stay --
His love will never go away.

He gives us gifts benign
That last for all of time --
Puts the right thoughts in my mind --
Gives peace that's always mine.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here!
    acim study groups

    ReplyDelete