Friday, December 4, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #338, December 4th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #338
CLICK HERE

"I am affected only by my thoughts." 

I have no enemies,  
Nothing scares me -- 
This is the thought 
With which God dares me: 
Be free from fear, 
And find safety here. 

Inside my brain  
It's all the same: 
I'm in control, 
And on a roll. 

I'm justified 
Not crucified -- 
I am redeemed 
From fearful schemes 
With hateful scenes 
And evil means. 

So here's my happy thought: 
God's Love cannot be bought --  
I give up what's external 
To receive what is eternal. 
Only a mind that's deranged 
Won't make that exchange! 

Gone are thoughts that frighten me, 
Instead, my thoughts enlighten me. 
When God fills my head with light divine, 
Truly I've never felt so fine, 
'Cause love is filling all my time -- 
And now I know true joy sublime.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
    acim

    ReplyDelete