Wednesday, December 30, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #364, December 30th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #364

This holy instant would I give to You. Be You in charge. For I would follow You, certain that Your direction gives me peace.

God always takes a chance on me,
And always, He will dance with me --
Whenever I speak He answers me,
And grants me peace that makes me free.

If ever I should doubt His Love,
Or try to live without His Love,
I find the gifts He gives to me
Are all I need to make me free.

His Words are not hollow --
His Light I will follow --
Today and tomorrow
I give up all sorrow --

His Spirit recharges my life
And always enlarges my life,
When He's in charge of my life.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon.
    back to god

    ReplyDelete