Saturday, December 12, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #346, December 12th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #346

Today the peace of God envelops me, And I forget all things except His Love.

Dear God, I see I've now forgotten
Bad dreams that were misbegotten --
Forgiveness and love are what I remember,
And I see Your Face in every ember --

The fire of truth is burning bright,
Turning the darkest night
Into Your eternal light --
You have the power and might
To make all things right.

Now I share your memory
For all of our eternity --
The gift of love you've given me,
So truth and beauty are all I see.

You put me in Your envelope
To send me to Your place of Hope --
I'm in Your safe cocoon of love,
With peace that is the boon of love.

I confide in You,
I abide in You,
And live my story
Within Your Glory.

My conflicts leave and I let them --
With Your Love and Grace I'll forget them --
The wealth I have transcends all time,
And priceless treasures now are mine.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this..
    unwind your mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. acim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for sharing the data which is beneficial for me and others likewise to see. read a course in miracles online

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a long time me & my friend were searching for informative blogs, but now I am on the right place guys, you have made a room in my heart! a course in miracles youtube

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there for eventually you are going to arrive to realise that lifestyle is much more exciting than you actually thought doable and even feel! visit the site

    ReplyDelete