Thursday, December 10, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #344, December 10th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #344

Today I learn the law of love; that what I give my brother is my gift to me.

Like manna from above,
I've learned the law of love:
For forgiveness to stay,
We have to give it away.

I tried to hoard my treasure,
And find happiness in pleasure,
But instead I found an empty place,
Full of suffering and disgrace.

I wanted riches for my selfish gain
So I could build my house of pain --
But the gifts I receive by giving
Have made my life worth living.
All of my treasures are now in Heaven,
And all of my mistakes are now forgiven.

Dear God, we're part of one another,
And I treat each person as my brother --
I'm ending now my dream of sin,
So eternal life can now begin.




From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment