Tuesday, December 22, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #356, December 22nd

Please Read ACIM Lesson #356

Sickness is but another name for sin. Healing is but another name for God. The miracle is thus a call to Him

God calls us to accept His healing
When illness makes our lives go reeling --
Our defenses all must fall to God --
Each miracle is a call to God.

It doesn't matter who we are,
It doesn't matter where we are,
It doesn't matter what we've become
Or what terrible things we may have done --

We are part of God, you see,
And with Him we shall always be --
Free of doubt and the thought of sin --
Free of the pain we bought with sin.

With hope I now call out God's Name,
So I'll give up this hopeless game --
I care nothing for material gain --
I'm free from all my earthly pain:
The King of Heaven now shall reign.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    unwind your mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the great info you could have right here on this post. I will likely be coming again to your blog for extra soon. why not find out more

    ReplyDelete