Monday, December 21, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #355, December 21st

Please Read ACIM Lesson #355

There is no end to all the peace and joy, and all the miracles that I will give, when I accept God's Word. Why not today?

This is my life to live today --
A miracle I give today --
The promise that God made His Son
Is now made true -- we've just begun

To live in total peace and joy,
With miracles we now employ --
Bringing peace to God's Creation
Is our sacred obligation.

Today's the day to stop the fight --
Now's the time we bring the light --
Reach out and touch God's Treasure --
Light and love beyond all measure.

The Love of God's not inconsistent --
It takes just one small Holy Instant --
Bringing near what was so distant.

God has become my true best friend --
To peace and joy there is no end --
His Loving Word opens my heart --
On the path to Heaven now I start.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.
    acim study groups

    ReplyDelete