Sunday, December 20, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #354, December 20th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #354

We stand together, Christ and I, in peace and certainty of purpose. And in Him is His Creator, as He is in me.

With Christ we stand together --
In Him we live forever --
We're like his Holy Father --
He gives us peace and certainty,
That lasts for all eternity.

God's in me -- I am divine --
He removes me from the pain of time --
I know this now, and feel so fine.

The Christ in me God has created,
And so our love grows unabated --
He is God's Child and so am I --
With angel's wings I now can fly.

I'm in Christ and He's in me --
Together we are wholly free.
And this I finally see:
Since He has made me free,
Like the Christ I now can be.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment