Wednesday, December 2, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #336, December 2nd

Please Read ACIM Lesson #336

Forgiveness lets me know
that minds are joined.

Since our minds are joined together,
We will live with God forever
In happiness, beyond all measure.

And within me is a constant knowing
That God's Truth in me is growing,
And God's Light in me is glowing.

We have, and are, eternal love --
Gifts come to us from God above --
I am God and so are you --
Together we are one, not two.

God's Promise lies within us,
And reminds us we are sinless --
What's false, forgiveness wipes away --
The truth of peace with us will stay,
Unchanged within the human mind,
Until there's no more space or time.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment