Wednesday, December 9, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #343, December 9th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #343

I am not asked to make a sacrifice
To find the mercy and the peace of God.

God told us once and told us twice,
That we don't have to sacrifice
To receive His Gifts of love and grace,
And eternal life in His Holy Place.

We don't have to suffer pain --
His Gifts to us are only gain --
We only have to keep on living,
For God to always keep on giving.

He gives the gifts of everything,
Which makes me want to dance and sing --
We're part of God and so complete,
We need not suffer or compete,
For His divine affection,
Because we are perfection.

God has taught me how to live --

He has taught me I must give,
To fulfill my obligation,
And receive Peace and Salvation.

The Peace of God is free,

And now is given me --
So Holy I will be
For all Eternity.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment