Thursday, December 24, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #358, December 24th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #358

No call to God can be unheard nor left unanswered. And of this I can be sure; His answer is the one I really want.

Once you hear His Holy Word
No call to God will go unheard --
He will always answer you,
And always take a chance on you.

The truth to you he'll always tell --
His miracles will make you well --
So make your mind be still,
And follow His Holy Will.

Look in your heart, and God is there --
Of His Presence become aware  --
He knows our deepest fear and desires,
And helps us quell our earthly fires.

Dear God, please don't fill my coffers --
Just make me eternal offers --
You always know what's best for me,
Though each moment is a test for me.

When I call, You always hear me,
And Your Love is always near me --
I listen for an answer and hear Your Voice,
So to follow Your Will is my only choice.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!
    a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first phase the preparation should, theoretically, be uninfluenced by the intended intensity and duration of the sound which is subsequently produced. In fact, however, so quickly are the three phases accomplished that the pianist rarely has capacity to think, in performance, of each phase separately. acim lessons

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turns out that even the hottest port has a few places where you can get off the beaten path. Here are some recommendations that will make you feel like you're in the know free online acim lesson

    ReplyDelete