Tuesday, December 8, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #342, December 8th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #342

I let forgiveness rest upon all things, For thus forgiveness will be given me.

All things I will forgive,
And this is how I'll live --
What I give I will receive,
And this is what I believe.

On all Creation I will smile --
For God I walk the extra mile,
Though it takes me just a while,
To find His Gifts within my trial.

For even if my feet now ache,
I am the child God won't forsake.
I'm on my holy path toward Him --
Salvation's not His little whim,
But a promise made eternally,
The gift of grace for you and me.

I keep walking and my ankles swell,
Living within my self-made Hell,
Until I reach the gates of Heaven,
Where God resides and all's forgiven.

He bids me enter in,
To always live with Him --
Make Heaven now my home,
So I no longer roam.

I take God's Hand,
He leads the Way --
In His Loving Light
I'll always stay.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment