Friday, December 18, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #352, December 18th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #352

Judgment and love are opposites. From one come all the sorrows of the world. But from the other comes the peace of God Himself.

Your identity,
And God's Memory
Are within me,
So I can see

Without my eyes,
And I'm not blind
Since family ties
Will now unwind --

I'm finally wise
Beyond all time --
The tie that binds
Has freed my mind.

I'm not a careless fellow --
God's Voice has made me mellow,
And His Voice does not ring hollow,
So His Path I choose to follow.

I'll never judge you,
Or begrudge you --
We are sinless,
And evil's winless.

We'll go where God leads --
Help Him plant His Seeds,
So we will find eternal peace
Where His Love will never cease.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment