Sunday, December 6, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #340, December 6th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #340

I can be free of suffering today.

Today I'm finally free --
Fear has no hold on me --
Thank you God, for life today --
I'm thankful now in every way.

This day is truly Holy --
My faith is in You only --
My suffering is done,
And You finally won.

Forgiveness is achieved
Because I have believed --
I see Christ's Vision,
And my soul has risen.

You hold me in joy,
So your means I employ --
I was born on this earth
To show you my worth.

Salvation is not a fad,
And I am nothing but glad --
It's me who you redeem,
With love and grace extreme.

Now is when we all are saved --
In fear not one of us remains --
With God we now will start to love,
And awaken today in the heart of love.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment