Thursday, December 17, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #351, December 17th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #351

My sinless brother is my guide to peace. My sinful brother is my guide to pain. And which I choose to see I will behold.

To see you without sin
Is how we must begin --
A world without guilt
Is how God's World was built.

When I make a choice to see,
I make the choice to be
In happiness or pain,
And they are not the same --

When I choose Christ's Vision
I see the Son has risen --
I see the Love of God enfold you,
And in His Light I now behold you.

You are pure -- your peace will guide me --
You have no sin, so don't deride me --
I'm the Son of God and not a sinner --
On God's Path, I'm just a beginner --
I make the choice of my perception,
And see myself in God's reflection.

Holy's what I long to be --
We're God's Holy Family --
I wrote this little song
To show that I belong.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment