Friday, December 25, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #359, December 25th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #359

God's answer is some form of peace. All pain is healed; all misery replaced with joy. All prison doors are opened. And all sin is understood as merely a mistake.

If joy we want to win,
Then now we must begin
To heal imagined sins --

They don't exist --
So don't resist
This simple twist:

All sins are just mistakes --
Each sin from us God takes --
Watch in awe as He creates
Heaven as our fates.

At last, I'll rejoice
When I hear God's Voice --
Move the earth without a lever!
God's Creation lasts forever!

We're ecstatic! We're not sinners!
We've made mistakes cause we're beginners!
And if we will reject them,
The Holy Spirit will correct them.

The shadows of God's Light we see --
Within God's Grace we'll always be --
From darkness we have been set free.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    acim audio

    ReplyDelete