Thursday, January 29, 2015

A Course in Miracles Daily Lesson Poem for Lesson 29

Please Read ACIM Lesson #29

God is in everything I see.

Don't treat me with derision
If I tell you I have Vision --
The reason I know it's true
Is I'm not separate from you.

With Vision I can see like God
And you and I can be like God --
God is all we can ever see,
And all we can ever be.

I see God in beggars and kings;
I hear God when a small child sings;
I see God in what each day brings --
I see God in all living things.

This bears repeating:
I see God in everything,
And now I'm having a ball,
Because I simply love it all.

I'm not yelling, 
I'm just telling:
I wrote this little verse
Because God IS the Universe.


© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. free acim workbook lessons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love significantly your own post! I look at all post is great. I discovered your personal content using bing search. Discover my webpage is a great one as you.I work to create several content this post. Once more you can thank you and keep it create! Enjoy! a course in miracles lesson 11

    ReplyDelete