Friday, January 16, 2015

ACIM Daily Lesson Poem for Lesson 16

Please Read ACIM Lesson #16

 I have no neutral thoughts

If I could see reality,
My mind could have neutrality,
But all images I see
Come from thoughts inside of me.

I don't have divine sight,
And can't judge if thoughts are right,
But I'd like to know when thoughts are true,
And surely so would you.

On thoughts the world depends,
And thoughts the world extends --
If peace and joy will come to you,
Then thoughts you think had best be true.

Good thoughts are so instructive,
But bad thoughts so destructive --
For you to live in happy times,
You must purify your mind.

If you want help from God above,
Then here is what to think of:
Fill your mind with thoughts of love.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. This helps me to understand the lesson.I was a bit confused.

    ReplyDelete