Tuesday, January 27, 2015

ACIM Daily Lesson Poem For Lesson #27


Please Read ACIM Lesson #27

Above all else I want to see.

God you know the truth in me
So you know I want to see
With your Vision holy --
It is my top priority.

If I ask for something I really mean it,

And I hope it exists, though I haven't seen it.
I want to find something I never lost --
Something amazing that has no cost.

God, on Your Altar my desires are laid --

Please give me courage so I'm never afraid --
I want to stop these anguished cries,
And see with the truth of Your Own Eyes.

I'm afraid what I see won't be nice;

I'm afraid of making a sacrifice;
I'm afraid I'll suffer great duress,
And what I see will cause me distress,
So please let me see that my vision will bless.
 

© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment