Monday, January 19, 2015

ACIM Daily Lesson Poem for Lesson 19

Please Read ACIM Lesson #19 
CLICK HERE

I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my thoughts.

When my thinking is spontaneous,
Cause and effect are simultaneous --
This thought might give you pause:
Without effect there is no cause.

How can there be a sequel
If cause and effect are equal?
How can one come first
If neither is better or worse?

Don't separate thinking and perceiving --
They both result in us believing --
The images we see exist --
(I hope you get the gist)

Now here's a little twist
Which always will persist,
Like a truth you can't resist:
Separateness does not exist.

So let me now emphasize
What you must now realize
With vision of your inner eyes:
Reality is now the prize.

We all have one mind
Existing all the time --
This is a major find:
Yours is joined to mine.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment