Wednesday, January 28, 2015

ACIM Daily Lesson Poem For Lesson #28


Please Read ACIM Lesson #28
CLICK HERE

Above all else I want to see things differently.

Although I wrote this silly verse,
I'm still part of God's Universe,
And if I write the wrong adjective
I'm still part of God's Connective --

I don't have to ask if the shoe will fit --
I only have to ask if I will commit --
What's mine is yours -- what's yours is mine --
But we belong to God all of the time.

If I commit to the change I want to be
Finally
I'll learn to see
The entire world
Differently.

Sometimes I think that I can fall
But I'm really not seeing at all,
When it's all for one and one for all.

If you compare yourself only
To the person you want to be
Finally
You will learn to see
The world differently.


© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved 

1 comment:

  1. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..
    acim text

    ReplyDelete