Friday, January 2, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson 2 • January 2

Please Read ACIM Lesson #2


I've given everything I see
All the meaning that it has for me

When I see a little boy run,
I think of my son,
And how we used to have fun.

When I see one woman with another,
I think of my mother,
Walking with my brother.

When I see a white bird flying in the sun,
I think of the Holy Spirit,
God put in everyone.

When I see a man in his Mercedes Benz,
I know I'm looking at him
Through my jealousy lens.

When I see two friends talking on the phone,
I remember how it feels
To be alone.

When I see clouds on a rainy day,
I think of the obstacles
In my way.

When I see flowers on a sunny day,
I remember being a child,
And going outside to play.

When I see a circus clown,
I remember --
I don't like to frown.

When I see people going to church,
I remember that God never 
Leaves us in the lurch.

When I look in the mirror, and see my face,
I know that time never
Stays in one place.

When I look in my brush, and see a gray hair,
I think how it's 
Not supposed to be there.

Everything in my world 
Has the meaning I give it,
Including my life --
So I guess I'll just live it.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved








No comments:

Post a Comment