Tuesday, January 6, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson 6 • January 6

Please Read ACIM Lesson #6


 I am upset because I see something that is not there.

Something quite dear to me
Has given this fear to me,
And my soul is laid bare
By something not there --
It makes me so crazy,
But appears so hazy.

If I knew the cause
I'd treat my wound with gauze,
Follow all of God's laws,
Be happy without pause,
And forget what never was.

But it's not wind or rain
That gives me this pain --
I can't see it but I feel it,
And I need God's Love to heal it.

My road is now bumpy,
So I'm feeling grumpy,
And I'm not very happy,
So I'll just make it snappy:

Since I took God's dare
I'm breathing fresh air,
Still blinded by the glare
Of things that aren't there.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work.
    a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete