Friday, January 9, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson 9 • January-9

Please Read ACIM Lesson #9
 I see nothing as it is now.

All my ideas are so untrue,
Which is why I feel so blue --
Here is what I hope for you:
That you will see it too.

Please don't treat me with derision
When I see with inner vision --
Never before with starkness
Have I seen in so much darkness.

Inner sight now sees my truth
More than lessons from my youth --
From my inner voice I'm told
What is true as I grow old.

My life's been spent ineffectually,
Trying to see intellectually --
It was like trying to practice the waltz,
Since what I thought was true was false.

If I clear my mind of debris,
I know that I will finally see
The light of true understanding,
Which is not at all demanding.

I just have to learn to let go
Of everything I think I know,
So my mind the truth will show --
Of Heaven above and earth below.

It's time to take a bow,
And wipe my sweaty brow --
All God's Truth I will avow --
I see nothing as it is right now.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment