Thursday, January 15, 2015

ACIM Daily Lesson Poem for Lesson 15

Please Read ACIM Lesson #15


My thoughts are images that I have made.


In my mind I picture something --
A thought I have of nothing --
I see it with my inner eyes,
Yet still I never recognize:
I don't see the truth, but lies.

How can I avoid confusion
When what I see is all illusion?
I don't see the visages of truth,
Or even God's Images of Truth.

Well, I'm not really seeing,
And I'm not really being --
I'm really just seeming
To live life with meaning.

Dear God, please open my eyes,
So Your Truth I recognize --
And please give me Your Reception
So I see with true perception.

God's Power and Love I will not fight,
And I'm not afraid 'cause I know it's right --
Everything I see is bathed in light,
Whether in the daytime or in the night.

God's Truth with me has stayed,
Though from His Love I've strayed --
For His Guidance I have prayed, 
Yet all I see 
Are the images I've made.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment: