Sunday, January 25, 2015

ACIM Daily Lesson Poem for Lesson #25

Please Read ACIM Lesson #25


I do not know what anything is for.

I shouldn't ask for more and more

When I don't know what things are for --
God please show me the door
Or I'll end up on the floor.

To get what I want is too demanding:

On my feet I can't stay standing --
My life's purpose I'm understanding,
But my beliefs are still disbanding.

I wanted money so I could live it up,

But my goal was wrong so I had to give it up.
I don't want possessions any more --
I don't know what any thing is for.

I'm tired of my petty ego,
And I want God to let me go --
What ego told me is not true,
Which makes me feel so blue --
God, I now trust only You. 


© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    acim text

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post has those facts which are not accessible from anywhere else. It’s my humble request to u please keep writing such remarkable articles acim book

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed to thank you for this phenomenal read!! I unquestionably adored each and every piece of it. I have you bookmarked your site to look at the new stuff you post. a course in miracles online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. a course in miracles lesson 13

    ReplyDelete