Thursday, January 22, 2015

ACIM Daily Lesson Poem for Lesson 22

Please Read ACIM Lesson #22
What I see is a form of vengeance.

It finally has come to me --
This is not the world I want to see --
I'm not the person I wish to be,
But I've made a great discovery:

My prison's just a fantasy,
And I own the only key
To change my own reality,
And make me truly free:

For now and all Eternity
I'll escape the savage fantasy,
And let God's Love merely
Free the love inside of me.

I must accept God's Love,
Like manna from above,
Or else I'll live in horrible fear,
Year after year after year.

My own anger will attack me,
While bad thoughts come back to me
Till Truth and Love I cannot see.

What I fear is my projection --
Not some quiet introspection
But a quite profound rejection
Of God's Holy True Reflection --
We're created in perfection.

If I attack you in self defense,
You should know it's just pretense --
It should not make a difference --
I'm the one who's mad and tense.

Now I see my own projection --
It's my fear of God's rejection.
Now I finally see what's real --
God's Love is all that I can feel.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment