Saturday, January 31, 2015

ACIM Daily Lesson Poem for Lesson 31

Please Read ACIM Lesson #31

I am not the victim of the world I see.

I'm not the person I want to be,
And someday soon I'll be set free,
But I'm not a victim of the world I see.

By asking God for inner peace,

From chains I am released --
His Love for us will never cease.

Independence I've declared --

I'm not living scared --
I'm doing what I never dared.

You can't be a victim

And join God's Kingdom --
When we get our freedom
We also get wisdom.

We have an obligation

To move past temptation --
Make a freedom declaration.

We need to free in the world

What we see in the world --
Then we'll really be in this world,
And really be free from this world.


© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment