Sunday, January 4, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson 4 • January 4

Please Read ACIM Lesson #4
These thoughts do not mean any thing. They are like the things I see.

Now I see all things I had
Are neither good nor bad,
And just like every other thing,
Thoughts do not mean anything.

They have a strange appeal,
These thoughts that are not real --
They can keep out the light,
So I don't know what's right.

On ground where I once stood
I see the bad and good,
But now I do dissent
From what they represent.

The truth has been applied --
From this I cannot hide --
But now I must confide --
They took me for a ride.

There's no exception
To the lesson
Of rejection
Of false perception,
So it's time for inspection
Of your godly reflection.

It's not a triviality
To look for reality --
All we'll really see
Is our own neutrality.

Private thoughts
Soon will rot --
They just cannot
Be sought
Or caught.

When you hear the bells of Heaven ring,
Like an angel you may sing,
And no matter what your life may bring,
Your thoughts do not mean any thing.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment