Wednesday, January 14, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson 14

Please Read ACIM Lesson #14


God did not create a meaningless world.

No matter how bad
Something makes me feel --
If God didn't make it,
Then it's not real.

To all I see this rule applies --
Otherwise happiness denies
The love light in my eyes.

My mind's a clean slate,
So I let God create
The world He wants for me,
For now and eternity.

I'm headed in one direction,
Toward God's Perfection,
And I'm just stopped at a station
On the way to Salvation.




From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.
    david hoffmeister

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this web site, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respectiveintriguing content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.. why not look here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spot lets start on this write-up, I really think this amazing site needs much more consideration. I’ll more likely once more to see a great deal more, thank you that info. visit here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Normally I don’t read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice article. why not find out more

    ReplyDelete