Monday, January 26, 2015

A Course Miracles Daily Lesson Poem for Lesson #26

My attack thoughts are attacking my invulnerability.


What's true is true,

No matter how I see it:
To get love in my life
I know I have to be it.

What goes through me

Makes me what I am --
I'm not the Queen of Sheba
Or the King of Siam.

They thought they were omnipotent,

But the power we have is heaven-sent -
When God has your back
You're invulnerable to attack.

My heart is glowing --
God's Power is flowing --
He gives me Knowing.

God's Grace gives me 

Ability to see
That my Self can be 
Attacked only 
By me --

Dear God, please make me understand
That I'm more than just a man:
For now and forever, Your Son is who I am.

© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!
    unwind your mind

    ReplyDelete