Friday, January 30, 2015

A Course in Miracles Daily Lesson Poem for Lesson 30

Please Read ACIM Lesson #30

God is in everything I see because God is in my mind.


If we join in what we see,
Then God-like we will be --
We have to learn to recognize
We don't see with human eyes.

What we see we can't malign --
God has made it by design --
Whether we think it's coarse or fine,
On everything God's Light will shine.

What I see I never saw before,
It's not less but much, much more --
The world I see is now much brighter --
What I think is now much righter.

I have new perception --
Seeing God's reflection --
An entirely new projection
Based on introspection.

I'm no longer in a bind --
I'm loving all the time,
'Cause God is in my mind.


© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.
    acim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the whole set of items, Thought about really enjoyed, I need more info . on this, considering that it is somewhat decent., Thanks a lot for the purpose of showing. vidéos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using the deep non-dual teachings of A Course in Miracles, this school for Awakening offers a residential program for profound spiritual immersion. “Tabula rasa” means the absence of preconceived ideas or predetermined goals: a clean or blank slate. Inspired by the experience of mystic David Hoffmeister. a course in miracles school

    ReplyDelete