Saturday, January 3, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson 3 • January 3

Please Read ACIM Workbook Lesson #3
 I do not understand anything I see. 

I do not know or understand --
Is it animal or is it man?
I'm doing all I can --
Why can't I understand?

What can they be?
What do I see?  
What can I be?
Can my mind be free?

My head is spinning,
From imagined sinning,
And my heart is reeling,
From negative feeling.

And whatever I'm seeing
Only has the meaning
My mind is bringing.

I have to see with eyes
That don't criticize,
For always the prize
Goes to he who tries 
To reach for new skies.

Where now we can see
Our dreams meant to be --
For whatever will be
Is truth we will see.

We're doing our best
To live without stress,
And to clear out our brains
Of all earthly pains,

And to live with what lasts --
To be free of the past --
To keep an open mind
For each day in time.

There's so little I know
That I just want to go
And live in God's Flow,
With the gifts He'll bestow.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment