Tuesday, January 13, 2015

ACIM Daily Lesson Poem for Lesson 13

Please Read ACIM Lesson #13


A meaningless world engenders fear.

We have a built-in propensity
To live life with intensity,
And have feelings of anxiety,
When all we want is piety.

Ego illusions are a safety device --
If you see them you'd better think twice,
Or surely you will pay the price --
What they'll make you feel's not nice.

Ego and God are in competition --
Of this I now have recognition --
And when my mind's this clear,
It fills with joy instead of fear.

We fill with fear
When God's not near --
God, please come here,
And fill my ear --

Your Truth I'll hear --
You are so dear,
You have no peer,
You are my seer --

On your path I'll steer,
And I'll never veer --
If I'm still in gear,
I won't shed a tear.

So at last I'm seeing
A world with no meaning,
Which I have been fleeing --
Now with God I'm agreeing --
In Him is my being.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment