Sunday, January 18, 2015

ACIM Daily Lesson Poem for Lesson 18

Please Read ACIM Lesson #18
 I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my seeing

From my mistakes I will atone
By seeing I'm not alone,
For people are never separate,
No matter how disparate.

They come from every nation,
Seeking only true salvation --
For there is no separation
In the world's congregation.

We're always connected,
And all been inspected --
No one can be rejected
When each person is respected.

Here's a truth that we should see:
God gives our thoughts no privacy --
We have great responsibility,
And so must think and see
Very, very carefully,
For what we think will come to be,
And what God wills shall set us free.

We are all one together,
So have some fun together --
Go outside and run forever --
See God's Holy Sun forever.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment