Saturday, August 1, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #213, August 1st

Please Read ACIM Lesson #213

All things are lessons God would have me learn.


A lesson is a miracle which God offers to me, in place of thoughts I made that hurt me. What I learn of Him becomes the way I am set free. And so I choose to learn His lessons and forget my own.

God wants you to learn,
So watch this world burn --
We each will get our turn.
Earth's goals we will spurn,
While for Heaven's pleasures yearn.

God makes no predictions,

And sees no contradictions
In removing the restrictions
Of our holy convictions.

Spirit speaks gently,
So listen intently,
And coincidentally
See things differently.

You're not bad, so don't be sad --
God wants you to be glad.
Make it snappy and don't be sappy --
God wants you to be happy.
Life's not hopeless, so don't be joyless --
God wants you to be joyous.

Please don't feel distraught,
For God has always taught
That joy cannot be bought.

God wants to free you --
He knows how to see you,
And he wants you to BE you.

Forgive, and you're free
To forever see
All things differently --
Which is a miracle He
Gave to you, and to me.

One in Spirit we'll always be --

We're not just bodies, we are free.
The truth now I can finally see:
I'm still as God created me.

From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems" © Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment