Monday, August 17, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #229, August 17th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #229

Love, which created me, is what I am.


The cry of modern man
Is "I think therefore I am,"
But now I understand
That Love is what I am.

I seek no more 

   forgotten lore;
I see Christ's face 
   in every place;
I hear God's Voice 
   and now rejoice.

And Love will always be --
It always waits for me --
It is our true Identity,
And always sets us free.

Thanks to God for saving me,
And for eternal purity --
I live with Him in safety --
Now and for Eternity.

God gave me a holy place,
Like all the human race,
And now I live in grace
And look upon Christ's holy face.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All RightsReserved

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
    unwind your mind

    ReplyDelete