Monday, August 3, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #215, August 3rd

Please Read ACIM Lesson #215

Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
"The Holy Spirit is my only Guide. He walks with me in love. And I give thanks to Him for showing me the way to go. I am not a body. I am free. For I am still as God created me.”

In love we will walk --
We won't need to talk --
Be still and you can hear it --
The voice of the Holy Spirit.

Now I confide
That Spirit is my guide --
On His course I will stay --
Love is His only way --
My only attitude
Is loving gratitude.

As sorrow disappears,
Gone are all my fears --
I live in God's Home,
And thank Him alone.

We must love one another --
Every sister and brother --
Every person is the same --
Joined as One in God's Name.

It's now a rarity
To see with clarity --
So be filled with sincerity
Instead of temerity.

It's such a rareness
To live with awareness,
But in all fairness,
You can't compare us.

Because He's always there for us,
God does not despair for us,
And He will always care for us --
Love is the only prayer for us.

We have no hatred --
Our lives are sacred --
I'm so elated --
We've always waited
To be created
In salvation.

This is not a test:
You are still the best --
Take a needed rest --
Get it off your chest --
In peace we must invest.

In front of God I'm kneeling,
And love is all I'm feeling --
My head and heart are reeling
From the Holy Spirit's healing.

Now we're all made whole
By playing our sacred role --
Though life will take its toll,
We chose this for our soul.

Joined in Spirit we'll always be --
We're not just bodies, we are free.
The truth now I will finally see:
I'm still as God created me.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems" © Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment