Tuesday, August 18, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #230, August 18th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #230

Now will I seek and find the peace of God.

My happiness is unabated,
In peace and joy I was created,
I live in light, I'm not frustrated --
Salvation's mine -- it's not belated.

Salvation untied me,
And God is inside me --
Peace can't be denied me.

My own mind enslaved me --

Forgiveness has saved me --
Heaven God gave me.

Now I'll speak

Of what I seek --
I'm not a freak,
And am not weak --

I shine all night
In holy light --
I never fight --
With God I'm right.

I'm feeling real fine,
For inside my mind
I've now seen the sign:
It's Peace that I find --
It's there all the time --
God's Peace is now mine.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All RightsReserved

1 comment:

  1. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that.
    a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete