Sunday, August 16, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #228, August 16th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #228

God has condemned me not. No more do I.

Things do not exist 
If God didn't conceive them,
Even if we persist,
And we all believe them.

Each of us has free volition,
But only God knows our condition --
He put us on His sacred mission.

Illusions cast their evil spell,
And condemn each one of us to Hell --
God knows the truth because He made us,
And Separation is what He forbade us.

In truth we're all One.
In truth we're His Son --
God made our fate for us,
So it's not too late for us.

We were never forsaken,
But merely mistaken --
So stay on God's Course,
And return to our Source.

I'm always a part of you,
And never apart from you --
So now I can finally see:
Never have you condemned me --
And because I'm growing stronger,
I condemn my Self no longer.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment